Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.machines.cnc
Cliff

Default OT-The Wall.

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 18:30:17 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Now you are using armored cars instead

Not welcomed with open arms, eh?

[
U.S. troops had been welcomed "with open arms" in Iraq.
] - Herr shrubbie

"The fruits of all our soldiers' efforts are clearly visible in the streets of
Kirkuk today,"

"We're making good progress in Iraq,"

"We're making great progress -- I don't care what you read about."

"Sometimes it's hard to tell it when you listen to the filter."

"worthless assurances that the US would be welcomed with open arms"

"Bush will not exactly be welcomed with open arms in Paris"

Pretty safe in those armored cars while inside the fortified
"green zones", are they?
--
Cliff