Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Glenn

Default Gunner's Neighbors

HUH!
I suspect he treats his neighbors the same way I treat mine. The friendly
ones get anything they like and the unfrinedly ones get whatever it takes.
"Anybody is good down deep" I have not been appointed to sort the good from
the bad. Let the maker sort them out.
Glenn
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
ups.com...
I was recently reviewing the archives and came across this thread
discussing Gunner's backyard....

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...19b918147eaae3

...and wondered what his neighbors thought of his HSM adventures.

Gunner, care to fill us in on this subject and how you handle neighbor
relations so you can pursue your interests?

I would think it to be an interesting and education subject that we all
encounter sometime in our HSM exploits.

TMT