Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Gabriel

Default Replacement feet/wheels for office chair

In article ,
"Chris Styles" writes:
To avoid ruining the flooring I have just put down, I'd like to swap the
bog-standard castors on my office chair for either a rubberised castors, or
even normal feet (which can then have felt pads applied)

The castors on my chair are not threaded, but are a 10mm dia peg, 20mm long
with an O-ring in a small groove 5mm from the top of the peg (as a locking
mechanism I guess)

Can anyone suggest somewhere where I might find these? Screwfix sell
castors, but they don't look any different from what is already on there...

Some of the IKEA office chairs have the wheels as separate items,
so you can choose hard or rubber wheels.

--
Andrew Gabriel