Glenn Ashmore

Default Every wanted to see a Chinese production facility?

Yeah, and Norm puts the gard back on his Delta cabinet saw as soon as
the cameras are turned off. :-)

Mike H wrote:

"AL" wrote in message
. net...

No one is wearing safety glasses.

"Dan" wrote in message

Very modern, very well equipped. Very little "real" detail, but an
interesting read nonetheless.

One of the computer geek pages went to China to tour a case

manufacturer:

If you read into the article a little deeper the writer points out that
safety equipment is made available and is mandatory for the workers,
however, they were allowed to remove them while he was taking pictures.

Mike H.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com