Old Nick

Default Every wanted to see a Chinese production facility?

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 12:28:36 GMT, "Mike H" mikehg1@removethis
foraccess-4-free.com wrote something
.......and in reply I say!:

Actually the whole article had a sort of "infotainment" feel about it
to me, before I even read this....

If you read into the article a little deeper the writer points out that
safety equipment is made available and is mandatory for the workers,
however, they were allowed to remove them while he was taking pictures.

Mike H.

************************************************** ****************************************
I walk out into the silent, lonely, country night.
Man's work is nowhere evident. The canvas above
is devoid of the ever-spreading fluorescent glow
of ground-based light sources on dust and smoke.
It is streaked with wandering cloud, lit to silver
faerie floss by the moon. The stars are alive with
cold, sparkling clarity. The beauty is indescribable.
My **** flows frothily and noisily into the gravel at
my feet. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music
Please remove ns from my header address to reply via email
!!
")
_/ )
( )