Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default This is so cool! A 'safety' table saw that detects your finger.

"Brian Henderson" wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 22:50:47 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

Spot on. I think the technology is amazing, and I'm all for it. I
object to the tactics of the company in trying to force their
*patented* technology on the marketplace.

Yeah, if they're so concerned about safety, how about they give up
their *patent* and just provide the technology, free of charge, to the
saw manufacturers?

Let's see how much they're motivated by greed.

Well with that kind of thinking how bout you send me your next pay check.