Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default This is so cool! A 'safety' table saw that detects your finger.

"Brian Henderson" wrote in message
If I had to force everyone to buy my product, nope. That's why we
have this thing called the FREE MARKET. It means people have a choice
whether or not to buy. If they have no choice, they have no freedom.

Still don't get it here. Mandating a safety DOES NOT prevent you from
buying a saw with out that feature. There are thousands of used saws if you
have to have on with out the feature.

You simply choose to buy a saw with the feature or not.

This thing you think is a free market unfortunately has no effect on auto
insurance or new cars.
Most everywhere you have to have auto insurance and you have to have air
bags.