Ed Huntress

Default Every wanted to see a Chinese production facility?

"George" wrote in message
Today's Detroit News/Free Press puts much of the blame on undervalued
Chinese currency (government controls the value and it hasn't changed

since
1994). Since you've done some research on the problem, I'd like to hear
your opinion...

It's mostly a strawman. If you don't mind my not wanting to type it all out
again, you can read what I said about it in my second China article:

http://www.machiningmagazine.com

On the right side of the page are three magazine covers. I wrote the first
two. Click on the cover in the middle of the three ("What are you doing
about China?"). It will open an Acrobat file in which I discussed it, based
largely on the analyses by Asian economists working for US financial
companies -- the guys who really have to fish or cut bait, with billions of
investor dollars. They're the best analysts around.

Ed Huntress