Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller

Default flame sprayer?

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 19:51:11 -0600, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

Cool - I can lay down a 300' tube from the house to a yard light and jet fire
the line down the tube. Beats dropping a weight and pulling up the tube......
walking it down the line. A bit dangerous - but possible.

I've done 500 feet of 4" duct quite often with poly twine tied to a
shaped sponge between disks (5" sponge, 3 1/2" plastic disks) held
together by a wire looped outside the disks. Use a shop vac to pull it
through along with all the field mice that took refuge in the duct
sections while they were laying in the field before being assembled
and buried in the trench.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada