Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
rigger

Default Hydraulic valve question

Wayne Cook wrote:
On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 19:49:16 GMT, Ignoramus23035
wrote:

Here's a hydraulic valve that I have, I am not sure what it does.

http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/mis...ydraulicValve/

It is not for sale, despite what the webpage says. (could not sell it)
so this post is not spam.

I would like to know what it can be used for, does it look like it can
be used for some regular application?

What Tom said except that I bet it's a air valve instead of a
hydraulic valve. It will require a manifold for mounting (thus it will
cost money to use).

A manifold would be nice but I wonder if there's enough meat in that
plate to tap some threads for hydraulic fittings?

dennis
in nca