Posted to alt.home.repair
JerryL

Default Vomit all over House

T R O L L

wrote in message
I bought a house that was formerly inhabited by an alcoholic. In fact
the guy died right in the middle of the living room, in a pool of
alcohol, vomit and blood, from both his liver damage and after falling
off the upstairs balcony. Because he died without any will, and no
relatives existed, the house was sold for back taxes. This was my
only opportunity to own my own home, at the current price of homes, so
I got the financing and bought it.

Now I am faced with having to remove all the dried vomit in the house.
The stuff is everywhere, on the floors, carpeting, walls, ceilings,
etc. It is even in the refrigerator, oven, light fixtures,
everywhere..

Besides the vomit, there is the blood stains on the living room
carpet, and a good amount of dried human feces, and urine stains
everywhere. I have lived here for about 2 weeks now, and just can not
seem to be able to remove it, or for that matter, tolerate cleaning
the stuff up, without vomiting myself. Of course, everytime I vomit
myself, I just got to clean that too....

So far, the only way I have been able to clean this up, is to get
myself extremely intoxicated prior to cleaning. I have never been
much of a drinker, but ever since I moved into this place, that seems
to be the only way to tolerate living in this mess.

Any suggestions how to clean this?

The Fatman

Weight Loss is a Waiste