Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Trying to fix a Marantz SR-2000 receiver

Speaker connected (switch on or off for them), right channel power amp
still very hot. The sound is good on both speakers but I cant leave it
on for long, I am afraid to fry the power amp ($20.00)

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 19:37:03 +0100, Damir wrote:

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 13:12:54 -0500, wrote:

Thanks Charles,
I checked the voltages(DC) on all pins on both hybrid power amps and
they are the same. I swapped the input to the hybrid power amps (left
and right channels) and I still have the same power amp getting very
hot. Not sure what to check next.

Without speakers connected,of course?