Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Jackson

Default ROUGH LUMBER CUT-OFF STAND

I second what Rod said. --dave

"Rod & Betty Jo" wrote in message

"J T" wrote in message
http://www.popularwoodworking.com/fe...ea.asp?id=1215

I've been searching for info for some non-woodworking projects.
Amazing how much woodworking stuff shows up. I'm saving this one for
myself, so I'm posting it here - otherwise I wouldn't bother.
Apparently I'm expected to "rate", or "grade" plans, free plans I might
add, that I post here. I guess if they don't pass some sort of "quality
standards" test I shouldn't post them. Well, that ain't gonna happen.
I will still be posting some woodworking plans, but probably just the
ones I'll save for myself.
JOAT

Don't let "whom-ever" get under your skin......many of us (I polled
everyone in the room) appreciate your contributions to the newsgroup. You
add a dash of personality and make the place a bit more of what it is.
Those that wish to control each and everyone just make a very sterile
boring world......Rod