Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

Default This is so cool! A 'safety' table saw that detects your finger.

"Brian Henderson" wrote in message

Yeah, if they're so concerned about safety, how about they give up
their *patent* and just provide the technology, free of charge, to the
saw manufacturers?

Right! And of course, you work for free because you don't have any bills to
pay and you don't care for some of the finer things in life. My apologies,
how could I even think that you might be even a little bit capitalistic.

Let's see how much they're motivated by greed.

Nah! You wouldn't be motivated by greed of any type. Of course you don't own
a car or a house, or a boat, or a stereo or a television. After all, none of
those things are necessary for you to live. All you need is a little bit of
food once in awhile and you're set. smack me silly What could I be
thinking?