Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Blanchard

Default Who owns the rec?

Morris Dovey wrote:

| All I got was pop-ups that covered everything and wouldn't go away
| until I closed my browser.**Spam*wasn't*the*right*term,*pop-ups.

Thanks for letting me know about the pop-ups.

Morris, I used to have a FortuneCity account. Turns out I never saw the
popups. But when I went there from someone else's computer, they were
all over the place. Some have even said they install spyware under
some circumstances.

Having ActiveX disabled (if you're using Windoze) seems to get rid of
all or most of the problem. Which, of course, everyone should do
anyway.

--
It's turtles, all the way down