pyotr filipivich

Default OT- Did the Prez lie about WMD?

And lo, it came about, that on Sun, 12 Oct 2003 06:33:27 GMT in
misc.survivalism , Gunner was inspired to utter:

Correct. Nothing has been found. But the report also mentions that
they have paperwork up the ass on ongoing projects, scientists whom
have worked on it, yada yada yada. And they have only visited a very
small fraction of the 130 or so muntions dumps.

The evidence at hand still points to them having it, or having had WMD
in some quantities, and the programs continued for long after the
inspectors had gone, and there were very organized efforts to hide the
stuff, compartmentalize like crazy, etc etc.

I'm fully prepared to accept that the Iraqi government destroyed the
chemical, nuclear and biological weapons on their own. But I would be very
concerned that these very hazardous, toxic and environmentally degrading
materials had been just "dumped" someplace and not handled in a safe and sane
manner.
When the Iraqi's destroyed these chemical stocks, did they do it in a safe
manner, or just pour them in a sewer? Truly concerned people would like to
know that.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
The cliche is that history rarely repeats herself. Usually she just