Jim Dauven

Default OT- Did the Prez lie about WMD?

Same for the Umitilla Army Depot in Oregon. They built an incenerator
but the environmentalists have stopped the project in favor of
chemical neutralization that won't put as much crap in the air but
is more dangerous to human beings and produces a whole lot more
toxic chemical waste that has to be gotten rid of.

Typical environmentalists agin, Don't know their ass from a hole in
the ground.

The Independent

Dale Scroggins wrote:

Gunner wrote:

The US has had a long history of having BC in its
inventory and made no bones about it. Unlike Iraq though we never
intentionally used it on our enemies, or our countrymen. The various
treaties called for the destruction of our stockpiles, which we did,
for years.

We ain't done yet, Gunner. We just started on a large stock near Pine
Bluff, Arkansas. It's been all over the papers around here, but nobody
else has heard much about it, apparently. Nerve gas, mostly. Thousands
of tons of the stuff.

Dale