Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave

Default water meters

I posted a question on this ng and got an e-mail about who to contact,
regarding the ability of the meter to accurately record the water usage
over the years. I thank that poster and reading his reply address, it
may not be wise to write directly to him.

May I now pass the question to this ng again? Just to see what might be
said about this.

How long will a water meter stay in calibration over the years?
Are any checks in place, by the water supplier, to check that the meter
is still recording accurately? I would assume that any meter will go
towards the suppliers benefit though :-(

Dave