Gunner

Default OT- Did the Prez lie about WMD?

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:49:27 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

Do you have any comments on the last cite, from 1999, warning of the
impending trouble?

I noticed your failure to mention it.....

I didn't even read it. As has happened before, I started checking your
"cites" and found that the very first one was an out-and-out lie, so I
didn't waste my time with the rest. That's become an unpleasant pattern with
your extensive quotations...from sources you never read.

Read that as "I didnt agree with it, so it must be a lie"

Shug, we are going to have to agree to disagree.

Respects

Gunner

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle
behind each blade of grass." --Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto