Rex Tincher

Default Disaster

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 06:50:32 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 06:07:55 GMT, Strider wrote:

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 05:14:35 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

Also, I have never had anyone express resentment at the fact that I was
running it and had power when they didn't.

I wonder if they might have acted differently had they and their
families had actually been in fear of their lives.

Strider

Or it was 5 days and the food in the freezer was turning to ooze.

There wouldn't be any resentment in those cases, either, but your
generator would mysteriously disappear.

--
"And I can't describe how I felt when I picked up that rifle,
loaded it into my little car, and drove home. It seemed so