Guasano Guasano is offline
Junior Member

Post RCA g35302wk Manual

I found a television that was discarded into the woods near my apartment in Athens, GA. After hauling the massive RCA to an outlet, I initiated power and spent about 20 minutes restoring connections and cleaning out the inside of the unit. I acheived sound, then video. When I first plugged the set in, the inputs were designated to channels. However, now I cannot find the menu setting to assign my devices to specific input channels. Input 1 (RCA) is working (for whatever it's worth: channel 91). I have one more device I would like to connect (RCA) and perhaps one additional device through the S-Video. I do not have the original controller. If anyone has a manual, I would greatly appreciate a PDF of transcription of the user manual. Thanks for your help.