Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What should a person do until the coroner arrives at their home?

I have that Death House

I am still fine, but there was another death. Yesterday the police
came here to investagate the other deaths. He took a sample from my
kitchen tap and said he thought it was because I used the wrong color
antifreeze in the well. I was really upset. He said I will be be
charged with murder. He walked over to my gun cabinet and took out my
shotgun. I had no choice in the matter. I reached in my pocket and
hit the remote control button for that shotgun The gun accidentally
fired blowing his brains out all over my living room. He dropped dead
instantly.

I am getting so tired of deaths in this house that I am getting bored
waiting for the next death. I guess the coroner is coming here
shortly. What should a person do until the coroner arrives at their
home? I'm just looking for some minor home repair project to tackle
he gets here.