Posted to sci.engr.joining.welding,rec.crafts.metalworking
Devonshire

Default flame sprayer?

On the day of Sun, 05 Mar 2006 08:12:54 GMT...
Gunner
typed these letters:

Among some of the goodies I schleped home today (not counting the mint
Trans-Oceanic Royal D7000 and the Pentax ME Super) was a rather
interesting tool box..designed to be wall mounted...containing a wierd
looking O/A type torch and 7 bottles of some sorts of metal powders,
along with various bottles of fluxes.

I don't know about the other stuff but I do have that same
trans-ocenaic Royal D7000 radio and a Pentax Super ME camera around
here somewhere.

The radio is here...

http://www.electricgypsy.net/compute... e=1&anchor=2