Posted to alt.home.repair
No

Default Inventors and/or manufacturers I want to Kill

wrote in message
There are quite a few irritating products on the market for home
repair and use. But there are seven inventors/ producers I want to
kill.

1. The idiot that started producing plastic snow shovels

I like mine, its light and cheap... Its orange too!
2. The idiot that decided that America needs metric nuts and bolts

Hmm - Conspiracy with the wrench suppliers?
3. The idiot that invented the keyless drill chuck

Never had a problem with mine, Actually I have both kinds depending on use.
I hate it when I cant find my chuck key.
4. The idiot that started putting backstab terminals on outlets and
switches

Yea - Have you seen the 'backstab' type wirenuts now?
5. The idiot that made the sealed auto battery

So - They last plenty long enough anyway
6. The idiot that made oilless electric motor bearings.

As long as they work
7. The idiot that replaced the auto window crank with a motor

I guess you have small cars. Reaching over the seat of my full size pickup
would be a pain. The power windows make that easier.

If you know any of these idiots, please post their name and address !

Nope

There are plenty worse things you could rant about.
Designers at craftsman who can make a 'stud finder' with 97 other functons
that fails at finding the stud that a $3 zircon can find.
Well - I thought I waould have a bunch other worse things off the top of my
head but i don't anyway, relax, it could be worse.