Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

Default Braided Flexible Hoses used in Plumbing Systems

In message .com,
Merryterry writes
Just a word of warning for all you DIYers. Most of the Stainless
Braided Flexible Hoses obtainable today, and certainly the imported
Chinese ones, have been found to harbour bio-films and thus legionella
by the Water Advisory Regulation Service. The WRAS Approved ones have
been tested and do not support legionella. I must put my hands up and
admit I sell WRAS Approved hoses but I do not want anyone to get
Legionnaires Disease thro ignorance.

So why are they still being imported if they're unsafe ?

Do you have an authoritative reference

You wouldn't be making a clumsy attempt at advertising, would you ?

--
geoff