Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen

Default Why loft vents for boiler and immersion cylinders?

On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 16:01:37 -0000 someone who may be "Doctor Drivel"
wrote this:-

Here you appear to be mixing up two pipes.

Nope.

Yet you then go on to make precisely the same mistake again.

A combined feed and expansion pipe is one pipe.

A feed and expansion pipe is indeed one pipe. However, as I said and
you snipped, you appear to be mixing up this one pipe with the vent
pipe, which is another pipe. As I said, this is strange as you got
it right earlier.

Bluff and bluster on this again, if you wish.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh