Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair,rec.food.equipment

Default Bosch Dishwasher Slow 7 hour cycles

wrote:
how hot is water entering machine? if you have machine set to heat
water with a cold inlet temp cycle time can skyrocket

I agree. Water should be 120+. Also, most better and newer units
have a dirt sensor, which I think is usually a LED and receiver that
measures how dirty the water is. If that is kaput, I would think it
could always extend the cycles to the max.

It won't be hard to find someone that fixes Bosch, just look in the
yellow pages or ask around. Also, there are plenty of websites that
have parts diagrams online, so if you want to try to fix it yourself,
you could try there.