Posted to alt.home.repair
Pop

Default Plastic over windows to protect?

Plexiglas; good stuff but a mite expensive.

"Simon" wrote in message
I have a smallish backyard, 90 x 60 feet. It is a bit tight for
kids playing back there. Last summer one of the expensive
insulated glass windows got broken. I'd like to put some sort of
plastic panel, as a storm window, to help protect them. I don't
open these windows and I don't need them as an emergency egress
as there is a side window and an outside door in the room. The
windows are about 40 inches square. What do I need and how
should I go about installing.
Thanks