Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default Lennox electronic air cleaner

wrote:
I have a Lennox electronic air cleaner, which is about 17 years old.
There are two indicator lights. One is green for input voltage and one
is red for output voltage. Both lights are always on. Even so, I do
not think the unit is working. I do not hear any sparking or zapping
of dust and I find that the house is dustier lately. How can I tell
for sure if it is working or not? (I do clean the unit regularly)

Tika

When you clean it are you getting dirt? If so it is working. Note: I
am talking about cleaning the electronic part not any pre-filter.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit