Posted to alt.home.repair
ameijers

Default finding what breaker serves what circuit

"mm" wrote in message
On 4 Mar 2006 20:32:26 -0800, "spudnuty" wrote:

(snip)
ROTFL I got a phone call a few weeks ago that my machine answered.
My next door neighbor was leaving for wrok in the morning and he saw
my passenger door ajar about an inch. He was afraid to close it, but
I didn't answer the phone, and he was afraid NOT to close it. So he
closed. it. Which was fine with me. I tried to imagine why I might
not want it closed, and I coudln't think of one, and I guess he
couldn't either.

Oh, I quite understand your neighbor's reluctance. Some people are as touchy
about their cars as cowboys were about their horse, and don't want anyone
touching them. Get hollered at a few times, and you get gunshy. Not to
mention, some car alarms aren't smart enough to NOT arm with door open, and
can still go off.

I have no idea what my neighbor's names or phone numbers even are. A wave
while taking evening walks is the extent of our interaction.

aem sends...