Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

Default Inventors and/or manufacturers I want to Kill

1 It comes under "use the right tool" they are for light snow and are
easier to use because of their weight

2 So you think we should demand the world changes for our benefit

3 You obviously by cheap junk, a cheap key chuck is no different

5 My batteries fail not from low electrolyte, but plate failure, again,
dont buy cheap junk. Electrolyte only boils down with alternators that
overcharge. So you have been missing your problem for years, and im sure
always will.

6 Oilless are superior, no maintenance is necessary to allow early
failure from lack of maintenance.

7 you like the inconvience of cranking windows, or you drive junk that
constantly breaks.

I would guess you hate the guy that invented the lightbulb socket since
you family cant turn you fast enough on the chair to replace bulbs, and
you get a shock when you try to clean the inside of the sockets. Next
time buy what you like, mr home moaner