Posted to rec.woodworking
henry

Default Norm

Norm is how I got into woodworking. I havent seen him in a couple of
years but enjoyed him when I did watch him. I watch David Marks now
because of the hand tools use. He does some turning which I've gotton
into. The guy turning on DIY I watch some as well. None of these people
have projects that I ve built with norms router table ( not fence or
top) the exception. What I'am looking for is techniques. I've been
using blue tape at joints for easier glue clean up of joints. I use
scrapers more now.Thanks DM. Lets find the positives that these
crafters offer. Yes David has a $5000 + Oneway lathe but his technique
works on my $100 Rockwell/Delta.