Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nigel Molesworth

Default Braided Flexible Hoses used in Plumbing Systems

On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 13:26:23 +0000, Andy Hall wrote:

I'm willing to bet that I'm the only person in this newsgroup who has
suffered from Legionella bacteria - really, I have!

What was the source as a matter of interest?

Spa holiday in Malta. Didn't get "full blown" Legionnaires' Disease,
that is when the bacterial infection gives you pneumonia. But I was
very ill for about a month until they found out the cause. The
annoying thing is that it was the first thing that I thought of!

It was over a year ago, but I'm still not feeling 100%. Of course I
couldn't prove where I got it from, so no compensation.

The strangest thing was people's reaction. They'd say "Hi how are
you?" Then take a step backwards when I replied ;-)

--
Nigel M