Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

Default Braided Flexible Hoses used in Plumbing Systems

On 5 Mar 2006 04:11:02 -0800, "Merryterry"
wrote:

Just a word of warning for all you DIYers. Most of the Stainless
Braided Flexible Hoses obtainable today, and certainly the imported
Chinese ones, have been found to harbour bio-films and thus legionella

The Dirty Ba*tards!

by the Water Advisory Regulation Service. The WRAS Approved ones have
been tested and do not support legionella. I must put my hands up and
admit I sell WRAS Approved hoses but I do not want anyone to get
Legionnaires Disease thro ignorance.

A hospital in the West Midlands and Student Accommodation in East
Anglia have had all the non WRAS approved Flexible Hoses removed due to
health risk.

There's already a full complement of commercially inspired Yea and Nay
Sayers on this Newsgroup and they're a bit more subtle than you matey.
That wouldn't be difficult though, would it?
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the EGG to email me.