Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Gabriel

Default Bathroom Chandelier...?

In article ,
Fuoleum writes:

Hello,
I don't like bathroom lights. I've been looking, but I just don't like
them! I'm re-doing my bathroom fairly traditional.

What about thinking around concealed lighting so you can't see
them, but they generate light to bounce off the walls/ceilings?
Look to see where you might conceal lighting, such as on top of
a cupboard. Another option is a fake window, which is actually
a panel light -- works very well in rooms without windows, but
probably not so well in rooms with real windows.

Without giving a date, "traditional" doesn't mean much.

--
Andrew Gabriel