Lennie the Lurker

Default OT- Did the Prez lie about WMD?

(Bray Haven) wrote in message ...

Quit whining and go
get a jpb. Plenty of em out there if you want to work ).
Greg Sefton

Hopefully, we'll kick his ass back to tayksucks before this term is
over, to think he could ever run for dog catcher and win is now just
wishful thinking. There may be jobs out there, but none that will
support even a single person, not to mention a family. seems to be a
common trait when republiscams sit in the white house. I've said it
before, at least it's going to be the republiscams children and grand
children that will have to pay it back, I don't have any.