Posted to uk.d-i-y
marble

Default Bathroom Chandelier...?

On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 01:35:15 +0000, Fuoleum
wrote:

Hello,
I don't like bathroom lights. I've been looking, but I just don't like
them! I'm re-doing my bathroom fairly traditional.

We're having a free-standing bath, but no shower - is there a problem
with me putting in any old light fitting? If I need to get bathroom
friendly ones, is there such a thing as a bathroom chandelier?

The room isn't enormous - probably about 3.5 x 3.5 metres. The
ceilings are about 9 feet high.

Any views, ideas or laws...?

Thanks
Al

You need to consider zoneing:
http://www.greenwood.co.uk/data/BathroomsGuidance%20Ed_Jan03.pdf

Looking at the diagram it seems you might be able to fit a small one
in the "outsize zones" area with your 9' ceiling.