Posted to alt.home.repair
JohnR66

Default Two window questions

wrote in message
ups.com...
another solution to the photo problem would be to leave the window
glass alone and change out the glass in the photo frames with UV glass.
I know that custom framing shops carry this, but I'm sure you could
get it cheaper through an auto glass place.

my cousin owns a Glass Doctor franchise, which does auto glass and home
windows etc. I'm sure you could go to a similar place and have some
pieces cut for your photos.

http://www.glassdoctor.com/ you can put in your zip code to find a
glass doctor near you.

m Ransley is right on. UV glass will do little if the photos are getting
direct sunlight on them. Intense visible light will fade them quickly.
John