Posted to alt.home.repair

Default To Programmable Thermostat users/owners: Need your help to fill out a questionnaire! =)

Even here we're different. LOL. I'm hoping that even if this is done
for school, that some AC or control company is underwriting the class
and my answer will reach some company that actually makes programmable
thermostats. Then they might actually make what I want. If I thought
she is ONLY in school and this is only an exercise, I wouldn't have
put so much effort into my answer.

Seriously, I was like "wow" when I read your answers. It would be
really nice if some AC companies can read about your opinions and make
what you want. I was printing out all the responses that I have right
now, and start analyzing them. And then your reply popped up in my
mailbox, and the questionnaire was so professionally answered. I HAVE
to include it in my study! =)

Thank you so much!