Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt

Default Aging galvanized metal quickly/ copper chicken wire

"Colbyt" wrote in message
I have a client who would like to make galvanized metal, chicken wire,

look
far older than it is. She is trying to match or at least get close to

some
that has been used in lieu of a kitchen cabinet panel.

I know for a fact that dish machine soap discolors it some. The color she
is trying to achieve is about the color of a well circulated penny. Hmm.

wonder if the wire in the cabinet is copper?

Colbyt

Follow up my own post with an update. After a bit of goggle I actually
found a site that sells copper mesh aka copper chicken wire.

We now have a happy client and an slightly over budget contractor.

Colbyt