Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark D. Zacharias

Default Pioneer RX-570

"RDC" wrote in message

Mark D. Zacharias Wrote:

The surface-mounts are there - they are just hard to find. A
nagnifying
glass helps to find the board markings.
These units can be blown by a bad cassette motor or any power supply
voltage
being low.
When you find 7401 and 7406, short the E-B junctions.

Mark Z.

Thanks Mark, I was hoping you'd see this since it was an older post of
yours that had the info. Are you saying these are on the Front amp
board? or are they located elsewhere? I've been all over both amp
boards and there are no Q74xx at all on these, Q71xx and Q72xx on the
Rear/Reg/Protect Board, and then Q75xx and Q76xx on the Front Board.

Thanks again.

--
RDC

They're there, just almost impossible to find. One in on the front amp
board, one on the rear amp ass'y. I'm not quite sure how to steer you to
them. I have a couple similar modules laying around at work, but I'm not
sure if any of them are from a 570.

E-mail my work e-mail direct at:

and reverse the domain name.

Maybe I can take a pic and e-mail it to you.

Mark Z.