Posted to rec.woodworking
Fly-by-Night CC

Default Norm

In article ,
LRod wrote:

In a recent episode, he (Roger Cook, by the way) was helping a gal
with a sprinkler and had her digging a hole. The first shovelful she
tossed on the grass and he said, "whoa, don't put it on the grass!"

She said, "that's where you told me to put it; on the top."

He said, "no, I said put it over here on the top." (pointing to the
blue tarp nearby)

I've seen that episode two or three times and replayed it a couple
more and I'd swear he said "top" too.

That was a funny bit of ATOH footage. (I think, btw, that the spelling
for what he was talking about - as opposed to what she thought he was
saying - would be "tawp".)
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the
Corporate States of America and to the
Republicans for which it stands, one nation,
under debt, easily divisible, with liberty
and justice for oil."
- Wiley Miller, Non Sequitur, 1/24/05