Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Eide

Default making bunches of bolts

Thanks all for your comments! I just have a few more ?s...

Could you give me a quick primer on die heads? Doing a search just gives me
a thousand options - of which I know nothing about. Is there a brand to look
for? A brand to stay away from? If you were to buy a die head, how much
would you spend on one?

Thanks again
Eide

Because you're making various threads, it's entirely possible you're
already
using the best procedure, at least from an economical standpoint. It
would likely not be cost effective to roll threads in small numbers. A
die
head, on the other hand, could be cheaper in the long haul------just
expensive at first.

Harold