Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DanG

Default Interesting q about water

I think you should post this as a new message, it may be lost in
its present response position. I'm sure anyone having an interest
would first like to know what country you are in, and perhaps what
general part of that country you are in.
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"daniel peterman" wrote in message
Thanks for all the answers to this vex.
I know I was right in my reponse but it only cost me a few
points..
I guess I shouldn't lose sleep over the thing.
Anybody wanna buy my nice Atlas 6 inch lathe. or palmgren rotary
8 inch
table.
I can ship the rotary table. Non tilting.
Not trying to be a merchant. just don't want to junk this stuff.