Posted to rec.woodworking
mike hide

Default When the "heirloom piece" line is crossed.

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Robatoy" wrote in message

"Swingman" wrote:

"foggytown" wrote in message

But I just feel that an exceptional piece should have exceptional
(but
not necessarily the same) standards throughout.

Spoken like a man who never turned a hundred fifty year old antique

around
to look at the backside to witness the 19th century cultural equivalent

of
breast augmentation ... it's appearance that counts.

I like the way you bring a discussion about 'pallet-like' interiors
around to tits. Good job!
;-)

Hehe ... All roads lead back to Rome. When you think about it, mother
nature
gave us eyes for two basic reasons: so we can find something to eat more
easily, and to look at something that makes us want to procreate ...
everything else is extraneous.

That's the coonass version, and I'm sticking to it ... it's appearance
that
counts.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Tell that to any museum that will pay 1/2 million for an original and sell
copies of it for less than a thousand....