Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding
Gunner

Default IDEALARC 300/300

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 19:41:21 GMT, "knowone"
wrote:

I would like to have a tig machine.

Does anyone have any comments on the Idealarc 300/300? What about a price
for a used one that is ten years old?

Thanks much

Its a hell of a good machine. I had the smaller Tig 250/250 and would
have like to have the 4 ranges of yours, rather than the 3 I had on
mine. Does it come with a water cooler and torch?

Its also a pretty decent stick welder.

Im assuming this particular version is the transformer machine?

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3