Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark

Default O.T. Moving to Atlanta

In article ,
says...
I will be moving to my new home near Atlanta Georgia from Sacramento
California in the last2 weeks of March. Does anyone in the group have
any advice about good moving companies, bad moving companies, scams
that will be tried and so forth. I have previously moved myself in a
rented truck but this move is too far for me do at my age. We will be
moving 6,000 to 8,000 pounds. Please respond to the group or email me
at moving(at)emailias.com The really good thing is my new house has a
full basement that I will use as a shop! Wheee!

Ed Patterson

Check clarkhoward.com for excellent consumer advice. He's local, but
nationally syndicated.

As an aside, I've had three people from CA looking for jobs with my
company in ATL very recently.

What's with the sudden migration from CA to ATL?