Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey

Default OT / Humor - The Importance of Good Communications

It's an old joke; but I hope it brightens your day.

CHINESE SICK LEAVE

Hung Chow calls into work and says, "Hey, I no come work today, I
really sick. Got headache, stomach ache and legs hurt, I no come
work."

The boss says, "You know something, Hung Chow, I really need you
today. When I feel like this, I go to my wife and tell her to give me
sex. That makes everything better and I go to work. You try that."

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. "I do what you say and I feel
great. I be at work soon......... You got nice house!"

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar