Posted to alt.home.repair

Default To Programmable Thermostat users/owners: Need your help to fill out a questionnaire! =)

Hi all,

I realize that I should have talked about what my assignment is all
about.

I am from Washington State University, the class is Cpt S 443 about
Human-Computer Interaction. My instructor needs me to get at least 6

I can analyze the data and make up my own list of requirements of a
programmable thermostat.

Hope this will clear some of your questions if you have any doubts
about this questionnaire.

Estella