Posted to rec.woodworking
J.C.

Default Norm

"RicodJour" wrote in message
ups.com...
Lee Gordon wrote:
There is one guy on the crew who helps
Norm but his duties are mainly involve helping to set up the tools and
keeping the workshop clean.

Where do you get one of those? And I don't want to hear I have to
_pay_ someone. That's cheating. I'd like an unpaid apprentice
interested in learning shop cleanup who has absolutely no ambitions yet
has a killer work ethic. If any one knows of such a person please
contact me at:

yesiknowiliveinadreamworldbutyoucantblameaguyfortr ying.com

I find them every year. Local highschool wood shop. Once they're out of
school, I finance their projects. I buy the materials, supply the tools and
shop. They design and complete their project and sell it. The costs come off
the top and then we split the profit 60/40. They get the 60. After a year or
so, they move on and most of them make it from there on their own.